Is this possible ?
Question

Hi, can someone help me if this is possible? We're working on an application that will create an automation process. Here are  two sample scenarios; 

1. Every time that there's an uploaded file in my Google Drive I want my Outsystems App to trigger an action specifically for this scenario. I want Gmail to send emails to a certain group or person.

2. Every time that there's an uploaded file in my Google Drive I want my Outsystems App to trigger an action specifically for this scenario. I want that file to be copied on a new Google Drive account.

Is Outsystems can handle this? Or do I need to have an RPA Platform like UIPath in order for it to become doable?

Disclaimer: We have an idea regarding the push notification of Google Drive and we're done with the Google Services Integration part. We're just stuck on how to make it possible for every user to create/set a trigger then execute a certain action. I attached here a captured GIF of the UI flow so that it will easily understand.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmaSVw9yiMprkC7B8AZLSZC9ffnQ?e=D1OWOt

I hope you can help us. Thank you!

Hi @Ronald,

To automate your workflow you can use Workato 

You can connect your Outsystems application with Workato.

Hope this will help you to automate your workflow.

cheers...

Hi @Rohan Jain,

Actually, the web application that we're creating is similar in terms of logic with Workato. Is it possible to create that kind of application in Outsytems? or Do I need to integrate it with an RPA Platform like UI Path?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.