Join OutSystems Research Program

Hello, 

OutSystems products are built with our users in mind, and we can only do that by giving you a voice. 

Share your thoughts and opinions with us by participating in our research activities and contribute to the design decisions that really fit users' needs.

Whether you’re a non-technical or a tech expert, a newbie, or a master, everyone is welcome! We’re looking for all sorts of profiles that will likely represent different groups of OutSystems users.

Feel free to share this with anyone who you think would also be interested in taking part!

Apply to join the OutSystems Research Program by sharing a bit about yourself. This will help us find the research activities that best suit you. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete.

Once we find the best match for your profile, you’ll be invited to take part in a research study. You’ll receive all the details about how to participate.

Ready to start helping us build the future of software development?

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks for sharing @Snezana Djurisic, valuable initiative. 

Applied to join the OutSystems Research Program. Hopefully, I would be able to add some value to this initiative with my little experience. 

hmm this seems intresting, thanks for sharing @Snezana Djurisic 

done. thanks

Thank you for sharing

Thanks a lot.

Great, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks a lot for sharing @Snezana Djurisic .

++  Please look into this and join the program @Sandeep K 

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks for sharing @Snezana Djurisic, nice initiative.

Valuable initiative !!.

Nice Initiative, Registered.

Very nice initiative, thank you for sharing!

mvp_badge
MVP

Good iniciative, I'm in! ;)

Great Initiative,

I am in!

Thanks for Sharing

Great Initiative.

Thanks for Sharing @Snezana Djurisic 

Great Initiative! Thanks for sharing and I am In.

Thanks for sharing..

Thanks for sharing 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.