[Data Grid Reactive] Reactive Data Grid arabic Support
Forge component by OutSystems R&D

Hello 

does the Reactive Data grid V2.4.0 supports arabic language ?

Thanks 

Hey Zeinab,

If you are using Platform Server version 11.10 or later, you can call a SetCurrentLocale on your screen initialize event passing "ar-AE" as Locale.

I've attached a sample that has grid in Arabic.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Gabriel Lundgren

ArabicGrid.oml

Hello Zeinab, 

Can you please try the following steps, 

DataGridLanguageResources module changes:

•  Create a resource file, you can save an existing one and edit it’s content to match your locale, in my case I copied the wijmo.culture.ar-SA.min.js file and renamed it & updated its content.

• Upload the new resource file to the Module resources & make sure that it has similar properties like other resources files, mainly the Deploy Action.

DataGridReactive module changes:

• Open the Gridframework and add your language to the handled cases as shared below,

• You should be able to see the language file loaded in your application as per the below,

Just remember that for now, the above changes will need to be done in case you upgrade the Forge component.

Let me know if that helps,

Best Regards,

Ahmad

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi @zeinab badr,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem.

We have contacted the provider, and asked them to improve the translations. Meanwhile, with the kind help of @Ahmad Abdullah, we will include a temporary improved version of the translations in the next release - «ar-AE» & «ar-SA».

Thank you all,

Cheers,
RG

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.