Bug in scrolling on a screen with input types
Question

Hello, 

I have found a bug in the platform. This bug only occurs on Android devices. When you have a screen with input fields, you can click on an input field to enter a value. However, when you click away the keyboard or trigger the back button to let the keyboard disappear, the screen gets stuck and you can't scroll anymore. 

There are 3 scenario's

• A screen with inputtypes and the screen is not scrollable. There are only several inputtypes, so when you open the keyboard, this still fits in the screen. Nothing going wrong here
  • A screen with inputtypes and the screen is not scrollable. However, there is enough on the screen so when you trigger the keyboard, it doesn't fit on the screen anymore. When you click away the keyboard now, the error occurs
  • A screen wit inputtypes and the screen is scrollable. When you trigger the keyboard, it works. Also when you click away the keyboard, nothing is going wrong here

I managed to find a workaround for this issue. On the second bullet, when you set the min-height larger than 100% the bug goes away. However this is not the desired behavior, this is only a workaround to make sure the bug doesn't occur anymore. Also note that this workaround only works for screens with common LayoutBlank.

I made a POC in which all the screens are present and it is explained in each screen what is happening. You can test with OutSystemsTest and password Test1234!

This bug occurs in every platform on every environment everywhere, so it is a platform bug. 

(I also made a support ticket for this, but I thought it would be nice to explain on the forum what the problem is and how you can have a workaround for it.

Regards,

Tyler

ScrollBugDemo.oap

Nice piece of investigation, thanx for sharing.  

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.