Want To Pass Value From One Web Block To Parent Screen Without Refreshing Parent Scre

Hi OS Community.

i want to pass value from web block to parent screen without refreshing parent screen. I have two web block where one web block contain form and another contain table list. And these two web blocks called in one web block with event and there handler. Everything works fine until my parent screen also refresh i want only my second web block will refresh. i am using ajax submit method in On Click. 

Hi @Apoorv choubey ,

I could observe from your OML, New Web web block contains WebBlockOne and WebBlockTwo. You are refreshing "NewWeb" webblock after creating a record. Thatswhy both the blocks get refreshed.

If you want to refresh only the second web block, In NewWeb webblock, enclose WebBlockTwo webblock in to container, then add valid name to the container after that Change the ajax refresh to WebBlockTwoContainer after creating a record. 

Good Luck!!

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Hi @Apoorv choubey ,

Can you share a sample OML?

Regards,

Luis Oliveira

Hi @Luis Filipe Oliveira This is My OML with screen shot as you can see refreshing screen at the top in blue line below http address area. 

TradWebBLock.oml

Hi @Apoorv choubey ,

I could observe from your OML, New Web web block contains WebBlockOne and WebBlockTwo. You are refreshing "NewWeb" webblock after creating a record. Thatswhy both the blocks get refreshed.

If you want to refresh only the second web block, In NewWeb webblock, enclose WebBlockTwo webblock in to container, then add valid name to the container after that Change the ajax refresh to WebBlockTwoContainer after creating a record. 

Good Luck!!

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Hi @Aadhavan Shanmugam can you explain one thing what is that blue line after click Save Button on top of the screen header (i know it's a silly question)??

Hi @Apoorv choubey , It is an ajax refresh loading indicator.  

Whenever you are using Ajax refresh into your application, the logic will refresh the particular piece of the screen. At that time the indicator will load to indicate the piece f the screen is refreshing. Remember the ajax refresh indicator (Blue line in your case) is not refreshing the current page.

For example, on the current forum post page, when you are clicking Reply for the comment, it will load the below container with text area using ajax refresh. At that time you could notice a red color loader will run and page will not be reloaded.

When you are posting your answer by clicking the Post Answer button, it will refresh the current page. This time you could see the tab is reloading

Hope you got a better idea.

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Thankyou @Aadhavan Shanmugam for explain everything in so simple way and it's work. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.