DatePicker Setting the minimum does not take effect
Application Type
Traditional Web, Mobile, Reactive, Service
Service Studio Version
11.11.14 (Build 48586)

Although I set the minimum 1900-01-01, I can still enter a value smaller than thatThe other one I had set the minimum to 1900-01-01 but the plug-in automatically changed the date minimum to 1921-01-01

Hi Wang,

I assume you tried this with Traditional Web. The date picker in Reactive Web works for me for date #1900-01-01# and before.

I tried the date picker in Traditional Web, and indeed the same thing happens to me for date #1900-01-01#. But when I set the date to one day later (#1900-01-02#), it works fine!

I checked that plugins documentation but says nothing about the MinDate.

I assume this has something to do with the fact that in OutSystems, #1900-01-01# is actually the 'null' date value and the date picker picks its own default date when you feed it with a null date. Just an assumption, of course. I think this is worth a ticket to OutSystems support.

Would it serve your needs if you set the MinDate as #1900-01-02#?

Hi Wang,

It is current date picker behavior. You can refer solution from below post.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/59960/how-to-set-input-to-empty-using-datepicker-on-reactive-web/

Thanks Aadhavan S

Hi wang,

Yes, I forgot that #1900-01-01# is the null date of OutSystems. When I try to set the min date to #1900-01-02#, it is working fine as expected. 

Output:

Thanks Ozan for remembering.

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Hi Wang,

I assume you tried this with Traditional Web. The date picker in Reactive Web works for me for date #1900-01-01# and before.

I tried the date picker in Traditional Web, and indeed the same thing happens to me for date #1900-01-01#. But when I set the date to one day later (#1900-01-02#), it works fine!

I checked that plugins documentation but says nothing about the MinDate.

I assume this has something to do with the fact that in OutSystems, #1900-01-01# is actually the 'null' date value and the date picker picks its own default date when you feed it with a null date. Just an assumption, of course. I think this is worth a ticket to OutSystems support.

Would it serve your needs if you set the MinDate as #1900-01-02#?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.