How to add Basic Authentication in REST Expose and consume API in outsystem

Hi @all 

How to add Basic Authentication in REST Expose and consume API in outsystems.

I will be very thankful if it is possible to share the sample .oml of Basic Authentication.  

Solution

Don't get me wrong, I think you should give it a try with the documentation, the documentation is pretty clear how to do it, in that way you will learn how to do it and you will never forget. 

Try the link shared by Luis

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/926/how-to-expose-a-rest-api

You have some examples too there

The OML you shared I cannot do what you want, I need the Movies_ExposeandConsumeAPI.

If you want to expose, it needs to be on the Core application, to be able to expose something, but if you need to expose on the module you send you just need.

1- expose

2-Select the type of authentication on Security

3-And there you have your authentication

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Solution

Hello Rohan,

Please find it below the updated OML,

Kind Regards,

Ajit kurane.

MoviesExposeConsumeAPI1.oml

How to add Basic Authentication to the given .oml

please send modified .oml 

MoviesExposeConsumeAPI.oml

Solution

Don't get me wrong, I think you should give it a try with the documentation, the documentation is pretty clear how to do it, in that way you will learn how to do it and you will never forget. 

Try the link shared by Luis

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/926/how-to-expose-a-rest-api

You have some examples too there

The OML you shared I cannot do what you want, I need the Movies_ExposeandConsumeAPI.

If you want to expose, it needs to be on the Core application, to be able to expose something, but if you need to expose on the module you send you just need.

1- expose

2-Select the type of authentication on Security

3-And there you have your authentication

Kind Regards,

Márcio

How to add Basic Authentication to the given .oml

please send modified .oml 

MoviesExposeConsumeAPI.oml

Solution

Hello Rohan,

Please find it below the updated OML,

Kind Regards,

Ajit kurane.

MoviesExposeConsumeAPI1.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.