Isactive to false

Hi @all 

I want to change the isactive flag to false of specific Id.

like 1,5,7 set isactive = false.

from screen without making editing from the database.How can I do this.

Share .oml

Hi Rohan,

You can do it by, foreach the list and when is ID =1,5,7 set the isActive to false or in an Advance Query, in the IsActive field use the case to set to false case is id=1,5,7 otherwise put the value from the database.

I prefer the Advance query.

I think with this information you can investigate how to accomplish that, is not that difficult :)

Regards,

Luis Oliveira

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Rohan,

Don't know if you already did the guided paths in Learn, but I would advise you to start with Becoming a Reactive Web Developer.

This is the best way for you to understand how OutSystems work, because from your question I get the impression that you don't have a clue about how this work.

If I'm wrong, maybe rephrase your question so that we can give you a more helpful guidance. 

Hello Rohan,

Could you please share your OML?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi @Rohan Roy,

Traditional dynamic entity - You can use the Editable table widget to edit the table.

For Reactive dynamic entity - You can use Reactive Editable table component to edit table records from screen

For the Static entity, you have to edit the static entity record value in the service studio only.

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.