I am unable to download outsystems development environment.
Question

I have downloaded the development environment installer (v.11.11.15). I have windows 10 and all the system requirements are matching.

But still when i *run as administrator* the development environment installer. It installs a bit and then it does not respond.

If anyone know what should i do to install it completely then please reply to this question!

I have shared a photo with you all to see when it stops. It shows loading after that particular end everytime i try to install it.

202109131.png

Hi @Archit Nadkarni,

It seems this is a compatibility issue. I am not sure what is not compatible exactly. But the below changes gave me good results.

1. Right-click the .exe file and go to properties.
  2. Click Compatibility tab
  3. Enable "Run this program in Compatibility mode for"
  4. Select "Windows 8" or "Windows 7"
  5. Click "Apply" and then "Ok"
  6. Run the setup again.. This time your application will be installed correctly.

Good luck!!

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Thank You soo much @Aadhavan Shanmugam

It worked and the developer environment is downloaded.

Thank You again!

Champion

Hi,
Better contact OS Support.

Although you mention but make sure you have desired System Requirement

Okay. Thanks

Hi @Archit Nadkarni,

It seems this is a compatibility issue. I am not sure what is not compatible exactly. But the below changes gave me good results.

1. Right-click the .exe file and go to properties.
  2. Click Compatibility tab
  3. Enable "Run this program in Compatibility mode for"
  4. Select "Windows 8" or "Windows 7"
  5. Click "Apply" and then "Ok"
  6. Run the setup again.. This time your application will be installed correctly.

Good luck!!

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Thank You soo much @Aadhavan Shanmugam

It worked and the developer environment is downloaded.

Thank You again!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.