Change generated Pages
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Is there a way to change the automatically generated Pages, that are created when you Drag and Drop Entities to the UI Flow?

For example, i want to change the style for the generated lists in the Overview-Pages and the Add-Button should only consist of the Icon, not the text.

On the detail Pages i want the created Fields to act different (for example, checkboxes should be switches). 

I don't want to touch each page to change the elements, is there a way that i can change the generating process?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot change the way OutSystems schafolds screens when you drop an entity on an UI flow.

What you can do is create your own screen templates that meet your requirements.

Then select those to create a new screen then drag and drop entity on the generated screen.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you for your reply!

Hope, the scaffolding will be customizable in future releases. Your "workaround" (actually it's not a workaround, it's how OutSystems work :-) ) is okay for me. Thank you!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.