How to change Table Record Cell Width? 

How to change Table Record Cell Width? 

Hi Team,

How I can change Table Record Cell Width? 

I Modify Width Value in Cell Properties but nothing happens.

I Created my database using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and integrate with my Outsytems over Integration Studio. Thous this have any influence?

Thank You
Hi Paulo,

the integration studio doesn't have nothig to do with your "with" problem. Can you attach an espace sample in order to someone check if there is any problem?

By the way...just a bit curious why did you create you database in Sql and then integrated with Integration Studio? 

Cheers, 
RNA
Hello,

I can't give you my oml file because is confidential. But i can show you a little screenshot.

Integrate with Microsoft SQL Server is easy with Integration Studio. Watch Connect to an Existing Database Video in Tutorial. 
Hi Paulo,

Well, what Ricardo said is correct: Integration Studio should have little or no bearing whatsoever to the table record cell width. That being said, it would seem that the data you're retrieving is padded with lots of spaces to the right - can you confirm that?

The second question from Ricardo may be answered with the following assumption: I am assuming you are integrating with an external SQL Server database, right?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo, 

With a screen shoot is hard to find the problem, but i'm guessing that you've selected 100% to the visible tablerecord and somehow your with is not right set to the collumn

about my curiosity, Like Paulo Tavares said,  I am assuming you are integrating with an external SQL Server database, right?

Cheers, 
RNA
Olá a todos,
pela desrição do Paulo Silva penso que eu tenho o mesmo problema.
Quero redimensionar a largura das células (colunas) da página web onde mostro os de uma tabela de dados do sql server 2005 e quando abro a página no browser o redimensionamento é ignorado. Alguém me pode dar uma ajuda?

Obrigado.

Eliseu Lemos.
Sorry, now in english.

hello everyone,
by Paulo Silva's desrição think I have the same problem.
I want to resize the width of cells (columns) of the web page where I show the data from a table of sql server 2005 and when I open the page in the browser resizing is ignored. Someone can give me a hand?

Thanks.

Eliseu Lemos.