Add 3 Working days - Exclude holidays and weekends
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi, 

What I need to do is to add a feedback date to the email I sent.

Which is Feedbackdate = Email sent date +  3 working days excluded the Holidays and Weekends.

I already got the logic for the weekends part and also created list of Holidays dates but I don't know what should I do to exclude the holiday.

Here's what I did for the weekends

and sample data for the Holiday table I created.

Hi,

This is 1 possible way to check holiday. The idea is that we set default MaxDate = CurrDate + 3 days (using AddDays built-in function), then loop by checking CurrDate <= MaxDate, if TRUE then Check the CurrDate is holiday or not. If CurrDate is Holiday then add 1 day to MaxDate.

For CheckIsHoliday, you can input CurrDate and using aggregate to check is it in holidays.

To include weekends checking you include it in CheckIsHoliday action.

Hope this helps,

Khuong

Solution

Hi guys,

I think I already found the way, 

This is what I did,

I added a variable (workingdays), so I need to add 3 working days and check for the holiday and weekend.

It will increment the working days and add 1 day from the sent date, If Weekend or Holiday = False.

For the last part, it will check if the last date falls on a holiday or weekend, will add 1 day if true.

Solution

Updated: 

I have to add a condition if workdays are already 3 working days, it will not add another day.

Solution

Updated: 

I have to add a condition if workdays are already 3 working days, it will not add another day.

Champion

Hi,

My suggestion is you create an action the input parameter is date  from your screenshot and in the action, will check the date if it have intersect with holiday from holiday entity.

Something like this.

Thanks

Hi,

I'll try it first. The tricky part would be when if there is a holiday and will add another day for that - I have to check again for the weekend 

Thank you for the great idea!

Ruru,

Hi,

This is 1 possible way to check holiday. The idea is that we set default MaxDate = CurrDate + 3 days (using AddDays built-in function), then loop by checking CurrDate <= MaxDate, if TRUE then Check the CurrDate is holiday or not. If CurrDate is Holiday then add 1 day to MaxDate.

For CheckIsHoliday, you can input CurrDate and using aggregate to check is it in holidays.

To include weekends checking you include it in CheckIsHoliday action.

Hope this helps,

Khuong

Solution

Hi guys,

I think I already found the way, 

This is what I did,

I added a variable (workingdays), so I need to add 3 working days and check for the holiday and weekend.

It will increment the working days and add 1 day from the sent date, If Weekend or Holiday = False.

For the last part, it will check if the last date falls on a holiday or weekend, will add 1 day if true.

Solution

Updated: 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.