Problem to refresh consumers

Hi there! We have updated to the latest version of Outsystems and the following has happened:

1. When I enter I find modules with warnings, RichWidgets and Users in particular. 
  2. Well, I have created a solution and after executing it, I keep getting warnings in all consumers.
  3. If I publish all the consumers, from the module itself, as they are very core modules, it ends up giving me a timeout

Am I doing something wrong? Especially in point 2, I understand that I only have to:

1. Create the solution 
  2. Associate the component and its dependencies 
  3. Click on publish

Hello CrisSanz, 

can you give more detail about your problem? Which version did you upgrade into?
And also whats the warning message that you got when publish the solution?

Regards,

Abdiel Alvin

mvp_badge
MVP

CrhisSanz mentioned that they upgraded to the latest version, and also the messages they get are shown in the screen print.

Yes, I just wanna make sure the version since Outsystems update the platform server frequently and usually we got some miss here when they said the latest but its actually not the latest version since we dont have the version number mentioned above. Also the warning message i need is the one CrisSanz send below, I need the detail message to know which particular module is getting the warning and the reason of it. Thank you for the input. 

The version we have updated to is: Version 11.13.0 (Build 31107).

I did not receive any warning messages.

The question is, shouldn't consumers have updated? Maybe I'm wrong and the solutions only update the selected modules and their dependencies ...

I see that there is warning on upgrading modules step, you can expand that to see the warning message detail. For the solution, yes, the solution only update the module thats included inside the solution so I would suggest to tick the "include dependencies as component" box, so it will also add all the dependencies of the module you add to the solution (consumer/producer).

Thanks for the reply, I was worried I didn't understand the concept. I attach the warnings they gave

• Upgrading and refreshing modules of 'Users'.
  • Refreshing module 'RichWidgets' dependencies.
  • New Version Created: A new 'RichWidgets' version was created since the module dependencies were changed.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in NotifyWidget. Consider deleting it.
  • No Exception Handling: Exceptions are not being handled in the 'RichWidgets' UI flow. Add an 'OnException' action to the UI flow or select a global exception handler in the module properties.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in FakeNotifyWidget. Consider deleting it.
  • Usability Suggestion: There are no widgets on Input_AutoComplete submitting inputs to the server. The user inputs will be ignored.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in Input_AutoComplete. Consider deleting it.
  • Usability Suggestion: There are no widgets on List_BulkSelect submitting inputs to the server. The user inputs will be ignored.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in List_LateLoad. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in Popup_EditorForUpload. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in Popup_Editor_Legacy. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in Popup_EditorVanilla. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Action: 'FakeOnNotify' action is never used in Popup_Editor_WithToken. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Element: Output Parameter 'Message' is never used in Server Action 'List_Move_Down'. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Element: Output Parameter 'Message' is never used in Server Action 'List_Move_Up'. Consider deleting it.
  • Unused Element: Input Parameter 'TabsWidgetId' is never used in Server Action 'Tabs_ClientSide_SetNextActiveTab'. Consider deleting it.
  • Refreshing module 'Users' dependencies.
  • New Version Created: A new 'Users' version was created since the module was upgraded.
  • SQL Injection: Avoid enabling the Expand Inline property of a SQL Query Parameter since it could make your application vulnerable to SQL injection. Click this message and press F1 to see our recommendations.
  • SQL Injection: Avoid enabling the Expand Inline property of a SQL Query Parameter since it could make your application vulnerable to SQL injection. Click this message and press F1 to see our recommendations.
  • /*AND {User}.Name like '%' + @User_List_SearchKeyword +'%' or {User}.Username like '%' +@User_List_SearchKeyword +'%'or {User}.Email like '%' +@User_List_SearchKeyword+'%' */.
  • Deprecated 'Session.ExceptionMessage': 'Session.ExceptionMessage' is being deprecated. Use the 'ExceptionMessage' runtime property of the 'Exception Handler' node, available inside exception handler flows.
  • HTML Injection: Ensure the expression is protected by using EncodeHTML(), EncodeJavascript(), or SanitizeHtml() from the Sanitization extension, to avoid security flaws.
  • /*AND {User}.Name like '%' + @User_List_SearchKeyword +'%' or {User}.Username like '%' +@User_List_SearchKeyword +'%'or {User}.Email like '%' +@User_List_SearchKeyword+'%' */.
  • Unexpected Data Type: 'Integer' data type expected instead of 'Long Integer'. Recheck the expression or use a Data Conversion function.
  • Unexpected Data Type: 'Integer' data type expected instead of 'Long Integer'. Recheck the expression or use a Data Conversion function.
  • Usability Suggestion: There are no widgets on SamlMessageLogsDetails submitting inputs to the server. The user inputs will be ignored.
  • Usability Suggestion: There are no widgets on ButtonGroup submitting inputs to the server. The user inputs will be ignored.
  • Usability Suggestion: There are no widgets on ButtonGroupItem submitting inputs to the server. The user inputs will be ignored.
  • HTML Injection: Ensure the expression is protected by using EncodeHTML(), EncodeJavascript(), or SanitizeHtml() from the Sanitization extension, to avoid security flaws.
  • Unexpected Data Type: You are comparing an identifier with a different data type. Recheck the expression or use a Data Conversion function.
  • Unexpected Widget: SAMLConfigForm widget has no content, possible oversight.
  • Unexpected Widget: IdPConfigurationForm widget has no content, possible oversight.
  • Unused Element: Local Variable 'AdvancedQueryLike' is never used in Server Action 'GrantAllRolesToAdmin'. Consider deleting it.
  • Deprecated Action: The VerifySqlLiteral action is being deprecated. Check the BuildSafe_InClauseIntegerList and BuildSafe_InClauseTextList actions instead.

I see that the warning is regarding RichWidgets and Users Application which is a module thats being handled by outsystems, in this case I just notice from your picture that you probably made some change to RichWidgets (probably same things happen to Users module too)

I would suggest to revert it back to the previous version and see if it solved the warning. And after that I would suggest you to clone the RichWidgets and Users module if you need a customized version of that module, so it won't affect other app that use the generic version of that module.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.