Expression in popup is not updated?
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hello, sorry for the beginner question. I am listing information about a component in a table. In addition, the table contains a button. This button opens a pop-up window. In this pop-up, I would like to display further details of the component via expressions.

Problem: No matter in which row I click the button to open the pop-up, only the details of the first component are displayed.

I probably have to update the pop-up, but where? Attached are screenshots of my app.

I open the client action "OpenPopupOnClick" via a link.

In the client action I set the display of the pop-up to "true".

Within the pop-up, the "SampleNumber", for example, is to be displayed with an expression.

However, this value is never updated. The SampleNumber of the first sample in the table is always displayed.

Thank you very much for your help.
Michael

Solution

Hi Michael Guenther,

You can refer the attached oml.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

printpdf.oml

Hi Michael,

Please do as follow:

1. Add a local variable named SelectedRecord. You can set type as Text as you just want to show a text like the SampleNumber. OR you can set type as Record and add entity or attributes as you wanted to show.

2. In "OpenPopupOnClick" you assign SelectedRecord's value as Current Record.

Cheers,

Khuong

Hi,

Create input variable to action "OpenPopupOnClick" and assign the current value to that variable.

Set the input variable as value to expression.

Thanks,

Vani

Solution

Hi Michael Guenther,

You can refer the attached oml.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

printpdf.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.