make input form prices always refresh

hallo my name is malik junior dev from indonesian

i have a question about refresing form price maybe like this

if i chance price product value --> form total discount and bill will refresh when i chance 

if i chance jumlah (total Product) value --> form total discount and bill will refresh

like buy product in online something like that

i make this server action(if wrong im sorry still learning) for refresh form

Thank you

Malik

Hi Malik,¨

To achive this -

"if i chance price product value --> form total discount and bill will refresh when i change"

Please write the logic to calculate total and refresh the total amount in onchange event of textbox (price product ).

The idea is the action should be called when you change the value of Price product.

you should have two onchange event for each textbox (price product  and jumlah ).

Thanks,

Vani

Hi Malik,

First make sure you set OnChange destination to the server action that you will assign the total discount and bill value then call ajax refresh for TotalDiscount and Bill.

I have made a simple sample here you can input Price and Stock and see the Total price get updated.

Please find my .oml attached if you want to see the code.

Hope this helps,

Khuong

TraditionalWebDemo2.oml

Hi Malik,

Here you have to create one screen action for your case.

OnchangeAction - Assign it to Onchange event of  price product value input and Jumlah

and your logic will be like,

This will refresh the Input widgets as per your requirement

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.