[Ultimate PDF] Ultimate Pdf is not downloading my entire binary data leading to missing information
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes
Application Type
Reactive

I am using the Ultimate PDF and in traditional, the version can download everything that comes on the binary but in Reactive, there are some missing pages/data.

I don't know what I am doing wrong but is weird that the traditional version can download everything and in reactive, there is some missing information because they both share the same core.

As anyone found this bug? is there any limitation on the size of the binary?

If so, can you help me?

ps: I(we) have the last version of the UltimatePDF.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Márcio

Hello Marcio,

Have you already checked  if maybe the aggregate in the Reactive version is limiting records to the default 50?

Regards,

AJ

No, I don't have. When I display the page that will be downloaded as pdf, I can see all the information I want, but the pdf ends up not having all the information 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Márcio. This could be caused by some CSS rules truncating your print layout.

Have you tried opening the screen in a Google Chrome browser, and then printing it? You should be able to see in the print preview if your content is being truncated or not.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.