How to change popup layout
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, I am using a popup and wish to change the layout. At the moment it looks like this:

Now I want to get rid of the white border at the top. The result should look like this:

I didn't found any parameters to set to 0 in the style section of the popup-dialog.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

Solution

Can you share the OML?

The best thing to do is inspect the element and remove the padding style that is being applied there. But if you remove, you will remove the padding body content too, so, the best thing is to see how to maintain the padding on the body content, and on the header will not be any padding. This way the white border will be removed.

Thanks for the hint. I looked with firefox inspector and was able to delete the space by adding padding=0.

Solution

Can you share the OML?

The best thing to do is inspect the element and remove the padding style that is being applied there. But if you remove, you will remove the padding body content too, so, the best thing is to see how to maintain the padding on the body content, and on the header will not be any padding. This way the white border will be removed.

Thanks for the hint. I looked with firefox inspector and was able to delete the space by adding padding=0.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.