[Data Grid Reactive] Data Grid Reactive - RowHeigth property doesn´'t align Cells
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Application Type
Reactive

Hi!

When assigning the RowHeight as 25px for example.

The cells's styles (paddings,etc) are not being fixed:

We've tried some css classes to fix it, but it affects other columns sizes and behaviors. Is there a best/easiest way to align this cells when using RowHeight property? Or could it be an improvement for this component?

Thanks in advanced!

Solution

I believe you are not setting the "height: 36px" part of the suggested css. The table should then look as shown below:

I understand a proper resolution in the component is most desirable. This is just a work around.

Hello @Francisco Magro,

Your request is quite similar to this post 

As I mentioned in that post the following css may help you.

.wj-cell{
   padding: 0px 8px 0px 8px;
   height: 36px;
}

The 'padding' helps make the data visible and the 'height' actually helps adjust the width appropriately. Hope it helps,

Regards,

AJ

Hi @AJ. , thanks for your reply!

We actually had that css to help the padding, but it affects also the behavior of the width to the 1st column:

The defaulf width is not being adjusted, as it happens when we're using the default RowHeigth.

Solution

I believe you are not setting the "height: 36px" part of the suggested css. The table should then look as shown below:

I understand a proper resolution in the component is most desirable. This is just a work around.

True, I was setting heigth: 25px instead.

That solved our problem.

Thanks!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.