Container width must adjust based on role
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Community,

Based on the role the current logged in user has a container is shown or not (See screenshots below). 

For now the containers have 8 columns and 4 columns width. When the container is removed the container still has the 8 column width (this is logical because it has 8 column width selected. 

One way of doing this could be with attributes as shown below but I am not sure if this is the best way of doing this. What's the best way to dynamically convert this to full width when only 1 container is visible?

Best,

Bart

Hi @Bart Nooijens,

You are right, regarding the duplicate information. I think a little bit about this issue, and with classes is the best solution.

I try to use the "full-width" as @Márcio Carvalho suggest, but dont work because OS dont use "!important" on that classes.

You can use like this:

Hope it helps.

Best Regard,

Nuno R

I would do like you are doing, in this case, you can use the class full-width when has a type of role.

Hello Bart Nooijens,

Why not to use an IF condition on the strutucure? Like this

I made a little experience and the result is this:

https://personal-xchr.outsystemscloud.com/Tests/If?_ts=637683408588992440

Hope it helps,

Nuno R

Hi Nuno,

Was also thinkig of such a solution. Only 'problem' you have here is that you have the input field (and containers) twice. Would be nice to have the containers only one and that the width would be dynamically based on the visibility. However, this is probably the most easy fix :-)

Hi @Bart Nooijens,

You are right, regarding the duplicate information. I think a little bit about this issue, and with classes is the best solution.

I try to use the "full-width" as @Márcio Carvalho suggest, but dont work because OS dont use "!important" on that classes.

You can use like this:

Hope it helps.

Best Regard,

Nuno R

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.