Multiple Files end user
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.13.1 (Build 31652)

Hi.

I want to let the user upload multiple files in my screen, and by default the upload from outsystems only lets us upload one, i could do a workaround on it but that's not what i want.. If possible, i want a widget with a area where he can drag and drop the items there... This is for reactive web, and the forge components i saw were not compatible with outsystems UI i have installed.
How can i achieve this?

Hello Ricardo, 

You just have to do what follows in the image.

Regards,

Jorge Rodrigues 

Hi Ricardo,

Did you tried this component from OutSystems forge?

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8374/droppablefileupload

You can also check its demo for implementation

As you can see, i get a warning for installation. the same thing happens when i try to install other components. I dont know exacly what can go wrong with the installation so im afraid i will lose works i have done

Hello Ricardo,

There are several components in the forge that you can use, one of them is what Mostafa mentioned. I used Reactive Multiple File Upload and it worked very well, I leave you the link for you to see.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8411/reactive-multiple-file-upload 

Regards,

Jorge Miguel Rodrigues

I got a warning before installing and did not went through with it. A similar error from the reply i made above appears..

I would also suggest multiple file upload component as I used it.

You can force install with warnings and refresh the dependencies and publish once again.. 

Hello Ricardo, 

Regards,

Jorge Rodrigues 

It won´t break any other applications already created?

Hello Ricardo, 

Regards,

Jorge Rodrigues

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.