Youtube video in outsystems
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hello, i am trying to place a video in outsystems. I tried with video widget, but i think it only displays local videos, wich means a youtube URL is not going to work.
After that, i tried to use HTML element, and used it as iframe to display the video, but it says it is blocked. What else can i do?

Hi @Ricardo Filipe Melo Figueiredo ,

Attaching a OAP based on your requirement please check and let us know if any thing else is required

Thanks,

Sai.

PlayYouTubeVideo.oap

Sorry for the late reply, i am still going to take a look at it today! thanks for the patient and help 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ricardo,

Have you tried with the embed url as well?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Ricardo,
You need to tweak the link. Please check this post.

Hi,

You have to embed the youtube URL. 

Refer answer in this post : https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60498/embed-youtube-player-in-reactive-web-app/

Thanks, Aadhavan S

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ricardo,

I tried the mentioned use case, and It is working as expected for me by using the HTML element as an iframe with the below-mentioned property values.

See the demo app: RWA | YoutubeVideoTask

Also refer to the Forge: web-embed-video-sample-react-application

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi @Ricardo Filipe Melo Figueiredo 

Since the suggested ideas have not worked for you, is it possible for you to reproduce the issue in an oml and share it here?

Regards,

-AJ

I am sorry for the late reply. I will place the oml today for you to look if possible! thanks for the help! 

Hi @Ricardo Filipe Melo Figueiredo ,

Attaching a OAP based on your requirement please check and let us know if any thing else is required

Thanks,

Sai.

PlayYouTubeVideo.oap

Sorry for the late reply, i am still going to take a look at it today! thanks for the patient and help 

I don´t know why it didn´t work the other day, but it worked just fine this time... Thanks for the help! 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.