Complete begginer App design
Question
Application Type
Mobile

I have been given a task to create a mobile app from scratch using outsystems, and honestly just looking for a framework on how to do it. Many areas, data, logic, interfaces... a bit confusing for me as a novice. Just want to make a basic events planner with a login page and a check list of tasks. Also, there is no data we have at the moment, not sure if that is needed ie, list of names, tasks... Is that created with Out Syst or separate? Any help would be awesome!

Thanks, Rob

applan.jpg

Hi Robert,

OutSystems Service Studio provides some templates for specific type of applications you desire.

Just create a New App and select "From an app":

• Here you can choose i.e. "Task Manager"

The functionalities and login are already built and It's easy to make adjustments according to your needs.

Best regards

Thank you very much José!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Robert,

As you mentioned your are still a novice.whrn it comes.to building OutSystems applications, I would like to advise you to learn OutSystems concepts by using the free courses available on outsystems.com/training 

Kind regards,

Daniel

Great, exactly the thing that will help me out!

Thank you Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.