How to install and use feature Toggle Management for forge
Question

I tried to install and use Feature Toggle Management, but I get the following error on LifeTime.

Module 

FeatureToggleManagement_CS

「Lost connection: The trust relationship for the SSL / TLS secure channel could not be established.」

Stack 

①Lost connection: The trust relationship for the SSL / TLS secure channel could not be established.

②According to the validation procedure, the remote certificate is invalid.

I'm spitting an error every second on LifeTime and it doesn't work properly. Can anyone please tell me the solution?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shota,

That error is usually caused by an invalid or untrusted SSL certificate.

You should check whether your OutSystems servers have valid SSL certificates installed issued by a public Certificate Authority.

Regards,

Nordin

Thank you for answering,Nordin

Try installing a valid SSL certificate issued by a public certificate authority.

thank you very much.

shota

Hi Nordin,

I'm sorry many times.

I introduced a certificate issued by AWS, but I couldn't solve this problem. 

Isn't the certificate issued by AWS not solved?

shota

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shota,

The certificate would need to be added to the Trusted Root Store on the OutSystems servers. 

You can find the instructions on how to do that in the below article, depending on whether it's regarding an OutSystems Cloud (you would need to contact OutSystems support for that) or an On-Premises environment.

Regards,

Nordin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.