How to change Single sign on and single log out url in Azure AD Authentication

Hi, 

Im trying to configure authentication using Azure AD . But in the Users page, the default single sign on and log out url assigned are different from the hostname of my environment. Somehow it is taking the wrong url .Is there any way to change the url of Single sign on url and single logout url?

Hello,

I am not sure, if you already have gone through with this link. If not please refer this link.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Secure_the_Application/End_User_Management/End_Users_Authentication/Configure_Azure_AD_Authentication?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your reply . I have gone through the link already. In the documentation, in the third step(3) they ahve mentioned it will take the default value for the required options. 

My problem is that the url present in single sign on and single logout is not my servername , it is taking another url which is not the hostname of the environment. 

Is there any way to change it?

Hi @Rahul Sahu, @Sachin Waghmare 

Can you help how to modify the Single sign-on URL / Single logout URL in the Users app? refer marked field in attached screenshot.

I also gone through with both the documents.. but not able to find the steps..

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.