Error InvalidRequest: Invalid application icon size
Question

Hi, I tried to find the solution asking in another forum, but I didn't get a solution. I created a zip folder "MyResources.zip" with my icon app with all the different sizes, (attached in this comment). Then I uploaded this folder in resources. Then I entered into extensibility configuration and I write it this It's fine?:

{

"resource" : "MyResources.zip",

"icons": {

"android": [{

"resource": "logo36.png",

"density": "ldpi"

},

{

"resource": "logo48.png",

"density": "mdpi"

},

{

"resource": "logo72.png",

"density": "hdpi"

},

{

"resource": "logo96.png",

"density": "xhdpi"

},

{

"resource": "logo144.png",

"density": "xxhdpi"

},

{

"resource": "logo192.png",

"density": "xxxhdpi"

}]

},

"preferences": {

"global": [{

"name": "orientation",

"value": "portrait"

}]

}

}

MyResources.zip

Hi Gerard,

Please check the document first: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Customize_Your_Mobile_App/Modify_the_App_Icon

When I check the 5th item it says:

5 ) Add the “icons” tag to the JSON to indicate that you want to use your own icons for your application. For each mobile platform, specify the size (iOS) and density (Android) and the correspondent icon location in the ZIP folders. Ensure that you define icons for all size and densities available, otherwise, you'll get an error (the example below is just for reference). Check the JSON template for the icons to avoid mistakes.

Please be sure you meet with all the situations.

Best regards,
Necmettin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.