List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy dont pass the name of column
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello, please i need a help.

I'm using Outsystems 7.

I'm trying to use List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy(), but it's not passing the column name when I select. It always passes the default value.
First i need to inform the name of the column at RichWidgets\List_SortColumn and them on the refresh table on "Orderby" i pass List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy(TR_Customers.Id, "ENCLIENT.ID desc")

Here how i configurated the table

Here the name of the table

And here how i pass the widget, but the OrderBy always follow with "ENCLIENT.ID Desc"

Thanks

Hello Gustavo,

The syntax for Entity and attribute in the 'Column' property is "{EntityName}.[AttributeName]".

So for e.g. "{ENClient}.[Ranking]" in your case. So that might be one of the issues. 

Please scroll down to the section on 'In Traditional Web' in this article and follow the steps. Hope that solves it for you.

Regards,

AJ

Hello AJ,

So, I've tried it that way and it stays the same, it doesn't pass the column, I've also followed the link step by step and nothing. When I select the column it sends it to a refresh and then to another method to update the table, but when it sends it to this first refresh it already goes without the right column, but with the default value. 
I'll keep testing here, thank you anyway.

Hi Gustavo Pereira,

I see you are passing default sorting for ID column, just check if thats causing  an issue to what you have commented below.

it sends it to this first refresh it already goes without the right column, but with the default value. 

Thanks,
Vani
Sorry, I don't think I explained it right... this "refresh" I said is the name of the "refreshtable" method and not an Ajax Refresh. And when he passes the value of list_sortColumn_GetOrder to this method, the default value is already set.
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.