expression language

hello,

what's the language written in the expression ? and where can we learn it?

thanks

Hi,

Please mark solution if it solve your issue.

Thanks,

Khuong

if want to write a condition in the expression we will not use our language to write it , for example : 

( Employee.LastName + ", " +  Employee.FirstName ) how can I know it's written like this  not (lastName " " FirstName ) ?

Hi,

Please read here for more detail about expression and how to edit it.

Cheers,

Khuong

What I understand from your comments is that you want to write this type of conditions in expression in your own native language not into it's default English language. So, if this is the case I don't think it would be possible for you to write conditions in your own language in expressions and OS will automatically convert/parse it for your code logic.   

No i want to know how we write an ousystems language in expression to write a condition . 

Hi,

The link I posted above contains enough information for expression. You can edit it (as you said write an outsystems language) by using for example built-in functions such as AddDays(), CurrDate(), etc OR even function (action with setting Function = Yes). You can use If() function too.

Here is the edit expression you can take a look too.

Cheers,

Khuong

Hi,

Please mark solution if it solve your issue.

Thanks,

Khuong

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.