troubles with 1 click publish

troubles with 1 click publish

today i tried to install EnhancedWebreferences. i receive the error below.

Does somebody have an idea how to fix it?

Upgrading No need to upgrade Solution.
Uploading Uploading Solution.
Uploading Extension Uploading Extension EnhancedWebReferences.
Uploading eSpace Uploading eSpace EnhancedWRSample.
Updating Solution Updating Solution Extension_EnhancedWebReferences.
Creating Solution Version Creating Solution version Version_5_0_3.
Name Conflict An existing version with the same name was overwritten.
Verifying Verifying the Solution consistency and permission settings.
Upgrading/Refreshing Components Upgrading the components of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Upgrading Extension Upgrading 'EnhancedWebReferences'. A new Extension version will be created.
Missing Integration Studio Unable to open Integration Studio registry key in controller node. Upgrade was unable to proceed. Please upgrade the Extension with your local Integration Studio or request help from your Service Center Administrator.
Upgrading eSpace Upgrading 'EnhancedWRSample'. A new eSpace version will be created.
Missing Service Studio Unable to open Service Studio registry key in controller node. Upgrade was unable to proceed. Please upgrade the eSpace with your local Service Studio or request help from your Service Center Administrator.
Impact Analysis Performing Impact Analysis of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Publishing Extensions Publishing the extensions of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Updating eSpaces Database Updating the eSpaces Database of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Associating eSpaces Dependencies Associating eSpaces dependencies to 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Compiling eSpaces Compiling the eSpaces of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Compiling eSpaces References Compiling the eSpaces references for 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Gathering eSpaces Producers Gathering the producers dependencies and references of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Deploying eSpaces Deploying the eSpaces of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Updating Server Consistency Updating system data consistency of eSpaces and Extensions of 'Extension_EnhancedWebReferences'.
Updating eSpace Consistency Updating system data consistency of 'EnhancedWRSample'.
Done No Components were published.

Hi,

It looks like either you haven't installed Service Studio and Integration Studio on the server or IIS is not being able to read the windows registry to verify it.
If it's the later case please post more information about the user configured to run the "Outsystems Applications" application pool in IIS.

As a workarround you can use Integration Studio and Service Studio installed on your workstation to upgrade the solution components and publish them to the server.

Best Regards
David Nunes
On the server and also on my desktop i receive this error. other extensions doesnt have this error...
Hmm...

Well, what David is suggesting is that you extract the files in the solution pack, open those two individually with your own SS or IS, and publsih them through SS or IS directly.

Does the error still happen there?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

i was not aware to extract the solution, i was able to publish the xif successfully! Thank you both for helping me out!