Communication error when conducting simple query tests

Communication error when conducting simple query tests

Hi All,

I have an interesting bug that just started occuring. I have a community edition server set up on Amazon EC2, This has worked well in the past. However, I just switched over to a new amazon instance and Im having trouble doing query tests as the program can't communicate with the amazon based server to accomplish the task. What I find strange is that I can do a 1-click publish with no issues. The error message is "Server was unable to process request. ---> Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided."

Please offer suggestions. Thanks.

Julius
Hi Julius,

That's a weird problem you have there. I would send your eSpace along with the error you have to our support department, they might be better equipped to help you troubleshoot that situation.

If you are able to share your eSpace here as well, and let us know which query are you having trouble with, maybe someone might have an idea.

Regards, and let us know how you overcome this.

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

I am using the SS 5.1 and I have the same problem with all espaces.

I get the following error message: "Server was unable to process request. ---> Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided."

Could it be a problem with the SS?