List the data using filters in Reactive web apps
Question

Hi friends,

I am working on a screen that gets a list of data from entity at Reactive Web Application,

This data should then be able to be filtered inside of the screen through a search options that is From Date - To Date

If I select the From date - 02-10-2021 and  To date -12-10-2021 , then click search button ,

List will be shown only the data From date to To Date , 

Please give me the solutions.

This is my List screen:

Hi @Vel Raja Balasubramanian ,

I have created a sample app for your requirement.. Hope this will help you. refer attached OML file

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Samplev130.oml

Thank you so much for your time @Aadhavan Shanmugam  I got an solution from you , Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Just put the FromDate and ToDate fields in the query that feeds your list. And when you click on the search button, you can refresh the aggregate.

If you create two local variables FromDate and ToDate. You just have to add to your aggregate 'Date>= FromDate and Date<=ToDate'

Regards,

Jorge Rodrigues

Hi @Vel Raja Balasubramanian ,

I have created a sample app for your requirement.. Hope this will help you. refer attached OML file

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Samplev130.oml

Thank you so much for your time @Aadhavan Shanmugam  I got an solution from you , Thanks a lot.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.