How to insert a joyride into my reactive web app
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi there, I'm looking to add a joyride to my application to show each user visiting my web app how to use the application by guiding the user step by step using joyrides however I have never done this before.

Can someone please advise me on how to add joyrides on Reactive Web Apps? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Shaan

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Daniel, having a joyride here is a requirement for this specific project. Will those links you have sent help me with this?

Hi Daniel none of those links you sent to me are working. It keeps throwing up this error. Please can you help? 

mvp_badge
MVP

Apparently you don't have enough permissions in the environment you work to publish a module.

You need to ask the team or person that governs the OutSystems infrastructure in which you try to publish to elevate your LifeTime Permissions to Change and Deploy Applications.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Manage_IT_Users/Understand_the_Permission_Model_for_IT_Users

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.