Traditional Web layout issue

I built a Traditional Web app last year, and I did some changes in one of the pages ( I don't remember what I did). Now we are creating same pages for different vendors, they are look the same except that old page we are not able to make like the others. We have been struggling trying to fix that, we even tried to create a new module and move pages one by one but without luck. I tried removing all css of this page, it helped but not much. there is something else making these margins. 

How can we make this page 

how can we make it looks like this page in terms of left, right and top margins. 

hi issue is resolved, i was setting "Max width" property to some value less than the other modules in the "Themes". 

thank you

Great !!!!

Outsystems community is always here for help.

i compared elements in terms of blocks, CSS, width, height, everything is the same but I don't know why they are different, i am not able to find why the first page is shrinked ? 

Hello Maitha Khanji

I think there may be some Css classes that are overriding you can use !important on those classes,
or check for the classes inspect on your browser, for padding or pargins,

if you could help me with the page url, or oml it would be great.

Thanks & Regard

Tousif

hi issue is resolved, i was setting "Max width" property to some value less than the other modules in the "Themes". 

thank you

Great !!!!

Outsystems community is always here for help.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.