form fields
Question

Hi Team,

I have two queries.

1)Mandatory * symbol  not coming beside the form Input although mandatory parameter is true in property.If I do the same in personal env ,It works.

2)Datepicker not appariing on screen althogh I have put that near text input,I need to click on input itself to appear calender.

Please suggest and please share sample oml  if any to cover above scenarios.

Thanks

Solution

Hello Ujwala,

Check these Examples for your reference-

In this you can clearly see that Input widget has a name Movie_Title , and when you go to the properties of your label you can see the Input Widget property , you can select your Input widget from here , according to your labels,

and same thing apply for the date , You need to name the date widget and your input widget then you can bind them together,

if you need any other help , please reply.

Thanks & Regard

Tousif Khan

Hi,

Thank you.

I have refereed https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Mobile_and_Reactive_Patterns/Interaction/Date_Picker/How_to_use_the_Date_Picker_UI_Pattern

It seems datepicker icon does nt come after inputbox.We need to click inside inputbox only.I am not sure if this is default behavior.

Solution

Hello @ujwala,

You are correct, in the UI, the datepicker widget is not visible by design. You just click in the input box that was associated to the date picker and select a date. That is the expected behavior.

Regards,

AJ

Solution

Hello @ujwala,

You are correct, in the UI, the datepicker widget is not visible by design. You just click in the input box that was associated to the date picker and select a date. That is the expected behavior.

Regards,

AJ

Hi Ujwala,

1. You need to set Input Widget value for Label (Name) as Input_Partner_Name2.

2. I'm not clear what issue is, but you can try to put Datepicker right after input text. And make sure to set  correct InputWidgetId (the input date).

Hope this helps,

Khuong

Solution

Hello Ujwala,

Check these Examples for your reference-

In this you can clearly see that Input widget has a name Movie_Title , and when you go to the properties of your label you can see the Input Widget property , you can select your Input widget from here , according to your labels,

and same thing apply for the date , You need to name the date widget and your input widget then you can bind them together,

if you need any other help , please reply.

Thanks & Regard

Tousif Khan

Hi,

Thank you.

I have refereed https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Mobile_and_Reactive_Patterns/Interaction/Date_Picker/How_to_use_the_Date_Picker_UI_Pattern

It seems datepicker icon does nt come after inputbox.We need to click inside inputbox only.I am not sure if this is default behavior.

Solution

Hello @ujwala,

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.