Getting data from selected row
Application Type
Reactive, Service

1) I need to select  data in column 'employeeName' from 'ResourceTable' and put it on 'Resource' column of a table in another screen as shown in figure. 

2) For that in the 'select' button action I trying to assign 'resource' column in output parameter 'request' with datatype similar to the source of data of table in 2nd screen in data action  with the value similar to 'employeeName' in 'resourceTable'(I think in value box it shoul be like- ResourceTable.List.Current.EmployeeName. But here as shown in figure when I try to get emplyeeName from resourceTable the list option under this table is not avilable,only id is showing. How can I get that list under this table ?

HI Femi

I am not sure about your requirement but based on your data I believe it's a resource allocation application I have created an application for allocating resources to projects. Please check whether it suits your requirement.

FYI: You can check this site for quick reference 

Thanks & Regards

ResourceAllocation.oml

I can't access that link. Asking some username and password.

I fetch data for ResourceTable from RestAPI. So, for that is there any additional options?

Please check the link now, I have done it through entities, If you are using a service then you may need to send the selected name to the post method of Rest API.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.