Show by default "loading" when the application takes x sec in any part of the code
Question

Is there a way to get a "loading" by default when the application takes more than x seconds?

Until now we have programmed it manually on screens and specific events, but I would like to know if there is an event at a global level in which to show loading by default if what is happening in the application takes more than x seconds

Hello @CrisSanz

My 2 cents - there is currently no out-of-the-box feature for displaying a 'loading' spinner or other visuals in Reactive web apps. This would explain the several forge components created to address this need.

There are already ideas submitted around this and I believe the first one in this list is similar to your ask. Apparently there hasn't been any progress on these ideas so far. (Probably with a few more likes they might get bumped up the priority list)

Best regards,

AJ

Thank you very much, then I will vote on the idea to see if we can raise it in the ranking.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.