How to show the third party URL content to the destination screen ?

Hi,

I want to make a link clickable to another screen of mobile app for third party URL.

Im currently doing that through external URL but the content is not showing in the destination screen instead it showing in the webpage , So i want to show that content in my destination screen instead of webpage.

Thanks in Advance

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

If you want to show a non OutSystems web page in an OutSystems screen, you should use an iframe.

For more info read:

Regards.

Daniel

Hi,

I want to do this functionality in Mobile app and in mobile app there is no iframe widget,
Can you please help me on another way .

Thanks,

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes there is, I have done it before, this is how you can do it using the HTML widget:

Hi

Can you please send me the oml with example, so it will be very helpful for me

Thanks,

Hi,

For link i want to use iframe, How can i use?

By clicking on that link i need to show the third party url content on the screen

mvp_badge
MVP

No need to share an OML, the sample screenshot should be enough, there is nothing else needed except what the picture shows you

Hi,

Will that screenshot work for links as well?

Like im trying to display the third party url content to the screen by clicking on the link, Do you have any idea how can the iframe widget will work with links?

Thanks in advance

mvp_badge
MVP

If you want to show the external content on click of a link than condition the visibility of the html element with the iframe with a Boolean local variable. Use a client action on the link to set the Boolean variable to true.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.