None of the column headers match with the record attributes.

None of the column headers match with the record attributes.

When I make an export from a table, add extra records and try to import the file, I get the error "None of the column headers match with the record attributes". I validated the header names with the attributes. They are exactly the same. Can anyone help me out?
HI John-Pierre,

First and foremost welcome to our community.

Some questions that might point in the right direction:
 - Has your ExcelToRecordList the same record definition has the exported one?
 - Did you indicate any sheet name in the ExcelToRecordList? If not be sure that your data is in the first sheet.

Cheers,
André Vieira

André Vieira wrote: Hello Sir,

I am sorry because I haven't post my question separately. Because I have same question.

"None of the column headers match with the record attributes".

At the time of ExportToExcel I have set Date column as Text DataType and used DateToText() function to convert it into Text format. Because I am showing "-" OR "TBD" text depends on condition into date column.

e.g.

Date 05-16-2013 OR Date "-" OR Date "TBD" i.e. I have set date column to Text datatype

At time of ImportToExcel I have used TextToDate() to assign date value to respective date column.

Please suggest me, How to solve above error.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep Chavhan

HI John-Pierre,

First and foremost welcome to our community.

Some questions that might point in the right direction:
 - Has your ExcelToRecordList the same record definition has the exported one?
 - Did you indicate any sheet name in the ExcelToRecordList? If not be sure that your data is in the first sheet.

Cheers,
André Vieira

Hi Pradeep,

My first suggestion is to use the debug feature to understand the flow, the TextToDate is only used in the assign node and that node most certainly comes after the ExcelToRecordList node. The exception you are getting is on the ExcelToRecordList node. Make sure you pass the right binary content to it and that the structure definition matches the one of the Excel file - names and types (Text is a fail safe type in this case so you can try to create a structure with the same attributes as the excel, with attributes names matching the values in the first row of the excel, and with Text data type for everything).

Cheers,

André