[Data Grid Reactive] Adding row when using dependant dropdowns gives error
data-grid-reactive
Forge component by Platform Maintenace
Application Type
Reactive

Hi

Using the dependant dropdown with parent binding as det sample page in DataGridSampleReactive->DependentDropdowns work very nice. But when I try to add row i get the error message: "It seems that you have an active filter, group or sort on your columns. Remove them and try again. "

I have tried the clearfilter and clearsort before "adding row" function but still get the same error.

How can I add rows and use dependant dropdown?

Solution

Hey Bard,

We added this issue to our backlog.

As a workaround, can you please try to add a custom script to your screen? It has the code fix for this issue.  You should just copy the script and add it to the required scripts on your screen.

In the attachment, you can find a sample OML with this implementation.

Please bear in mind that we didn't make all the necessary tests to ensure that it will work on all cases.

Please let us know if this helps.

Gabriel Lundgren

DependentDropdownAddRow.oml

Hi Bård,

This seems to be a bug on our side. We are taking a look at this issue and let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gabriel Lundgren

Solution

Hey Bard,

We added this issue to our backlog.

As a workaround, can you please try to add a custom script to your screen? It has the code fix for this issue.  You should just copy the script and add it to the required scripts on your screen.

In the attachment, you can find a sample OML with this implementation.

Please bear in mind that we didn't make all the necessary tests to ensure that it will work on all cases.

Please let us know if this helps.

Gabriel Lundgren

DependentDropdownAddRow.oml

Thank you! The workaround works:)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.