Getting info from one entite to another entitie 

Getting info from one entite to another entitie 

I have one entite called Customers and one entitie called Pawn. In Customers I have some of the following atrubies:Name, ID, Phone, Address, SSN and under Pawn I have: Customer, Item, Description, ect. I am needing to have a search so I can input a customer from the Customers entitie into the Customer (Name) into the atrubite on my Pawn entitie.
Well from what i understand you need to have first of all a foreign key to reference that the table Pawn needs a "Customer" from the Customer Entity, in the case you can simple define the name in your Pawn Entitiy and replace Customer for CustomerId and check if the type of atribute changes to Customer Identifier, then u can simplify and make a join on your query GetPawns and tell on that query that you want the Name (CUSTOMER.Name) for the Customer.id value in that query, and to wrap it up, just finish with a simple Edit record and drag and drop the entitiy Pawn from the Entities list inside the Edit Record and you will have a drop down menu "i do think not sure that is drop down list" with all the names and you can choose one of the customers and use it and insert that value (Customer.Name) on your Pawn Entity . 

I hope i get your question right if not just dont be afraid to explain again and i will try my best to help you out.