[Reactive Multiple File Upload] Large files failing with message that file has no content
multiple-file-upload-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by José Pedro Proença
Application Type
Reactive

When we try to upload larger files  200MB+ we get an error saying the file has no content.   When debugging the javascript the TriggerFileUpload this.result value is null.   I thought maybe there was an IIS setting that was blocking the file but our admin has confirmed that no limit is in place.   Any ideas?

Hello Josh,

There is a similar problem posted on the other post. Please refer the below link.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/74147/error-when-uploading-large-file-out-of-memory-reactive-web-application/

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

I have been doing more testing since my initial post and I have found that it works as expected if I use Edge and Firefox.  The FileReader.getDataAsURL value is just blank when it runs in Chrome.   I'll review the links you provided, but I'm thinking it must be a different issue.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.