Why validation message don't appear?
Question

I create action flow the same as in the manual  https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Forms/Validate_the_fields_of_a_form?_gl=1*1puvbar*_ga*MTM2MDkzNDM2My4xNjM2NjE4NDE2*_ga_ZD4DTMHWR2*MTYzNjcxMjg3My4yLjEuMTYzNjcxMjg4My41MA..    And I assigned various  Team_Name.Valid=false AND Team_Name.ValidationMessage ="please fill NAME". But in a stage TeamFormValid I don't get any error messages under the fields  

Снимок3 (1).PNG

In the assign did you set your inputwidget valid = false and a validationmessage?

And is this widget inside a form widget?

I put in lot of screenshots. Please check them. You can't go wrong after this.

HelpForum OS.zip

You should add an ajax refresh to refresh your form webblock.

Also check if your action is Ajax Submit.

Champion

Hi Vasiliy Moskalev,

Debug the flow and check where it is failing.    TeamFormValid  is becoming true that's why you are not getting any error. 

Thanks

if you are using traditional web, the button (validation -> Server)

Yes, i use traditional web , and i set validation on Server. Also I set widget ajaxrefresh, But this solutions did not help me 

1.PNG

In the assign did you set your inputwidget valid = false and a validationmessage?

And is this widget inside a form widget?

I put in lot of screenshots. Please check them. You can't go wrong after this.

HelpForum OS.zip

is this code yours? what is the condition of the first and second if? do you know if you are going to assignments?

What I understand the problem is in the name, try this:

If ->  TeamForm.Record.Team.Name = ""

Assign -> Team_Name.Valid = False, and Team_Name.ValidationMessage = "please fill NAME"

Ajax Refresh -> Form (not only Name)

Снимок3.PNG

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.