Make validation for email is verified and unverified

hallo my name is malik and deveoper in indonesia

i want ask about make validation or something like make email already verified(by user) and the(user) didnt get email and need to be verified

i think like this

and for unverified like this

thank you for helping (◦'⌣'◦)

Solution

Hello Malik,

I am taking a scenario to answer your question. Assume there is the form through which we are taking the email from the user. On clicking Submit button, you can follow the below approach for email validation

- Take an additional attribute in your entity named "IsEmailVarified". Make the default value False. 

- On clicking the submit button Send the email to the user with random OTP. 

-  Create a screen in your application to take the OTP from User. 

-  If it puts the Correct OTP, then on the Save button Update the "IsEmailVarified" to True. 

Hope this will help

Regards 

Poonam

Solution

Hi!

I made an example .oml showing one way of doing it.

Basically I created an UserExtended entity with 2 attributes (IsAccountConfirmed and ConfirmationGUID). When the user creates an account, a confirmation GUID is generated and an email is sent with a confirmation link.

If the user clicks on the link, he will be redirected to a screen that takes the confirmationGUID as an input and confirms the account.

For the resend email action you can call the 'AccountRegistration' again.

Best Regards,

Miguel Sousa

EmailDemo.oml

Solution

Hello Malik,

I am taking a scenario to answer your question. Assume there is the form through which we are taking the email from the user. On clicking Submit button, you can follow the below approach for email validation

- Take an additional attribute in your entity named "IsEmailVarified". Make the default value False. 

- On clicking the submit button Send the email to the user with random OTP. 

-  Create a screen in your application to take the OTP from User. 

-  If it puts the Correct OTP, then on the Save button Update the "IsEmailVarified" to True. 

Hope this will help

Regards 

Poonam

Solution

Hi!

I made an example .oml showing one way of doing it.

Basically I created an UserExtended entity with 2 attributes (IsAccountConfirmed and ConfirmationGUID). When the user creates an account, a confirmation GUID is generated and an email is sent with a confirmation link.

If the user clicks on the link, he will be redirected to a screen that takes the confirmationGUID as an input and confirms the account.

For the resend email action you can call the 'AccountRegistration' again.

Best Regards,

Miguel Sousa

EmailDemo.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.