firebase
Reactive icon
Forge component by Labs
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.12.9 (Build 53197)

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing well. Am trying to develop app for sending notification using google firebase. I configured only for android.  Also am following the steps.  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Documentation.aspx?ProjectId=4991&ProjectName=firebase-mobile.

Issue Is : After I generated native app, am not able to install that apk. Could you please help with it. Can you please try it with below QR code in android.

Hello Saravana,

When I scan the QR code, I am able to download the application on my phone. What is the exact error message you are getting? It could be that you don't have enough storage on your phone left to install the application.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Hello Tyler, 

Thank you for reply. As i do have space to downloaded it. After downloading not able install that.

Regards,

Saravana

I have had the same issue on my application a year ago, I was able to download my apk file, but I was not able to actually install the application due to storage space... When deleting bunch of stuff on my phone, I was able to install it.

Could be that your case is different and that this is not the solution, but just to be sure, you can check how much space you still have left on your device.

Hi Tyler,

I have checked still 57.6GB space is available.

Can you send a screenshot of the exact error that you are getting? And what is your Android version?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.