Could not execute a built-in/extended action on activity 'Start' (#75227) because the
Application Type
Traditional Web, Mobile, Reactive, Service

HI there,

I am trying to create a BPY in personal cloud, unfortunately when i call built in function, this error is raised:

Could not execute a built-in/extended action on activity 'Start' (#75227) because the activity does not exist. 

I copy the  code in a premise environment and it works.

How to fix this?

thanks and  regards 

Bingo, got the space goat! Commit is required as the ID created before commit is used by the BPT (LaunchLoanOriginationProcess), and inside that bpt the ID is a foreign key for other table that is created.

So, it is a matter of commit, but in different db session. It's a pity that OS do not info in more granularity, instead in general form - built-in activity does not exists. - , should be give more reason like "FK is not found".

regards and thanks

Is there someone experience the same? Is it Outsystems bugs?

How do you know the error occurs in the create?

Can you please share the oml, so i can have a look?

hi, thanks 

If i take out that built-in action then the bpt runs like a charm.

I think this is Outsystems bug in the personal cloud. 

regards

Bingo, got the space goat! Commit is required as the ID created before commit is used by the BPT (LaunchLoanOriginationProcess), and inside that bpt the ID is a foreign key for other table that is created.

So, it is a matter of commit, but in different db session. It's a pity that OS do not info in more granularity, instead in general form - built-in activity does not exists. - , should be give more reason like "FK is not found".

regards and thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.