Chatbot tagging

Dear All,

I am trying to tag chatbot for my application. Using Traditional web development. The chatbot team advised me to add the html file in the root path. I have added the given html file in the resource folder, yet I found '404 file not found' error from the browser developer tools

The below is the description given by them.

1)First, the file will need to be hosted in a directory on each domain for which chat will be enabled and will
need to be accessible via HTTPS protocol. The purpose of this file is to enable agents to transition the initial
popup chat window into a persistent chat message window that can remain present throughout the entire
customer experience on your web site. This file can be hosted in any web accessible directory, but it must
be hosted in the same location on each server for which chat will be enabled.

2)The client will also need to host the html in a subdomain specific for chatbot in each of their
primary domains and be accessible via HTTPS. This second location is for first-party cookie support so
Nuance can manage cookies in an independent location from other applications to avoid any conflicts with
your site's cookies; primarily the cookie size.

Please advice me how to do this. It will be great help for me.

Thank You!

Regards,

Madhavan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.