how do i get my OutSystems Research Program Pioneer badge ?

The day before yesterday, I attend my first OS Research Program - for the first research activity OutSystems provide an OS Research Program Pioneer badge how did i get that ?

Solution

hi everyone!

first of all - a big " thank you " for being available and collaborating in the research sessions with the product teams! 

On the badges - it's indeed taking us some time to process the badge attributions and, we are doing it as soon as we can, taking up to 1-2 weeks.

Right now - 24 Nov - we have attributed the 1st participation badge, although we could have missed some of you that have already participated, at least until we get feedback from the teams leading the sessions.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kishore,

I was wondering that too, I will ask around at OutSystems.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

For my understanding, after successfully registered the Research Program. Then you'll receive an email saying that: 

Then based on this: 

I think you'll get the badge if you receive an invitation for research activities and you need at least participate one of the activities.

Regards,

Khuong

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Khuong, I believe Kishore understands that, as it was written "I attend my first OS Research Program the day before yesterday" , as such the badge OS Research Program Pioneer should be rewarded. 

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

Ahhh right, then we need to wait Outsystems's answer.

Regards,

Khuong

According to the Community Badge's page I am the only person with that badge.

After I took part in a research activity I opened a ticket asking if they could manually add the badge to my account.

what are the process to do that could u explain bro?

I opened a support ticket here.

The flow is: Open the link > Search for anything >  'My question is not related with these articles' > ' My question is not related with an infrastructure ' > create ticket explaining your situation (took part in research program but didn't get the badge)

Thanks for the suggestion bro i raise my ticket , i hope i will get my answer soon.

mvp_badge
MVP

Is it fixed? I just receive the badge myself, so I hope everyone that is entitled to get one is now receive it.

no sir , not yet i receive any badge but i contact OS team they told me they were look into it. 

And congratulation for your badge sir 

have a great day

Solution

hi everyone!

first of all - a big " thank you " for being available and collaborating in the research sessions with the product teams! 

On the badges - it's indeed taking us some time to process the badge attributions and, we are doing it as soon as we can, taking up to 1-2 weeks.

Right now - 24 Nov - we have attributed the 1st participation badge, although we could have missed some of you that have already participated, at least until we get feedback from the teams leading the sessions.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.