Wrong Lesson Materials in "How To Use the List and ListItem"
Question
Service Studio Version
11.50.18 (Build 53309)

In the training "Building Screens with Data" -> Demo: How To Use the List and ListItem,

the lesson material file is wrong. The file is rightly named but when opened in the Studio, it comes out as "Build A List Screen Exercise" and the content is different too.

Solution

Hi @Hisyam

Thank you for flagging this, the materials weren't correct indeed. I've just fixed them and the correct files are there now.

As always, thanks for the nudge @Daniël Kuhlmann ;) 

Hello Hisyam,

Welcome to the community!

Could you please share the link where you are seeing this discrepancy?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

This one:

https://www.outsystems.com/training/lesson/1944/demo-how-to-use-the-list-and-listitem?LearningPathId=18

Yes, you are right. The downloaded .oap file is totally different and even not fully completed and functional. It might be OutSystems team were doing some updates and they were not completed successfully.  

It would be better to inform OutSystems training team on training@outsystems.com about this error.

mvp_badge
MVP

I just forwarded this issue to the training department

Solution

Hi @Hisyam

Thank you for flagging this, the materials weren't correct indeed. I've just fixed them and the correct files are there now.

As always, thanks for the nudge @Daniël Kuhlmann ;) 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.