Enterprise Manager installation and Timesheet Installation Error

Enterprise Manager installation and Timesheet Installation Error

Hi,

I am trying to install Enterprise Manager using Solution pack tool 6.0. I have Agile Platform 6.0 installed on window xp. I have the CE edition installed.

I am getting the following error when i try to upload/publish Enterprise Manager. This remains the same if i try to upload anyother .osp file.

Error publishing to 'localhost': System.Web.HttpException: Maximum request length exceeded.
   at System.Web.HttpRequest.GetEntireRawContent()
   at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_InputStream()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocol.SetContext(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)

Also i am not sure if the my second problem is related to Enterprise Manager not being installed.

I am trying to install/publish the timesheet or expenses plugin in Service Studio 6.0.0.4. I am getting an error message "The Espace has incompatible or missing References, Do you want to open 'Add/Remove Reference' to update them?" The options are Yes/No. On Pressing Yes, i get a box with missing references.
Because of this when i open http://localhost/timesheets/ i get the following error

Server Error in '/TimeSheets' Application.

'OnSessionStart' Action is incompatible with the 'Users' eSpace definition. Please update it.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: 'OnSessionStart' Action is incompatible with the 'Users' eSpace definition. Please update it.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: 'OnSessionStart' Action is incompatible with the 'Users' eSpace definition. Please update it.]
   ssTimeSheets.RsseSpaceUsers.MssOnSessionStart(HeContext heContext) +46
   ssTimeSheets.Global.RunOnSessionStart() +136
   ssTimeSheets.Global.Application_AcquireRequestState(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2596
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
Hi Dhaval,

1 - For the Maximum request length exceded problem:
http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?Topic=Maximum-request-length-exceeded-ASPNET-2-0

2 - For the timesheets problem:
 You need to install System_Components.osp that should be in C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\

Cheers,
Tiago Simões