After confirmation the given option should disabled?
Question

In shopping web app, I give just 2 options , one is remove order and another one is confirm order . After by clicking confirm order or remove order . The details of the product should be disable from that page . Kindly rectify this anyone , please.

Solution

So, from what I saw, you already refreshed the screen using the refresh data. That's great. To include a dropdown and a search you need to :

1- to get by the category you will need to grab the aggregate categories to grab on the dropdown the categoryID selected. That way, you can filter by category on the aggregate that has the products.

On the search, you have the local variable that will be assigned on the input and when you type something there will be a client action being triggered on change. That will refresh the aggregate to get the products that have the product name that you are typing.

As you can see on the filter of the aggregate.

Check the OML on the groceries page.

Grocery3.oml

Hello sowparnika,

Create one local variable isDisable (by default false)

on the both button action put assign and set IsDisable =true

the content that you want to disable put in one container

In the extended property of container put

style =

If(Isdisable,"pointer-events:none","")

if you need to invisable the details then directly put not Isdisable in the Container display property 

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

I know this is hard work, and if you want you can share your OML and we can try to give you some pictures of how to do it.

But my answer depends on the logic you are using, but in the end, the property enabled would be disabled, again, depending on the logic you are doing.

But you need to be careful, I don't know if someone removes the attribute disabled can add even more, if so in your logic you need to anticipate that, and maybe control that situation using a variable saying if isDisable or not, if is not you can add products, if is disabled you cannot add

Regards,

Márcio

The actual thing is , i can remove the product from order page only by selecting remove order or confirming order .But the product present in products list page . So the end user only have access in particular pages . 

im attached my oml here

Grocery3.oml

Solution

So, from what I saw, you already refreshed the screen using the refresh data. That's great. To include a dropdown and a search you need to :

1- to get by the category you will need to grab the aggregate categories to grab on the dropdown the categoryID selected. That way, you can filter by category on the aggregate that has the products.

On the search, you have the local variable that will be assigned on the input and when you type something there will be a client action being triggered on change. That will refresh the aggregate to get the products that have the product name that you are typing.

As you can see on the filter of the aggregate.

Check the OML on the groceries page.

Grocery3.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.