Fetch Month and Year from Date input

How Can fetch Month and Year in Date input?

For Eg: Now I am handling Salary Management project, so I need to manage monthly wise employee salary. How can I?

Hi Dhivya,
   In build-in function we have Month(inputDate) and Year(inputDate) function.You can use this function to fetch months and years from the selected date.

Regards,
 Gnanavel Sivasankaran

Hey,

Please look into given url

Forum (personal-dt37vy6p.outsystemscloud.com)

this solves same issue, 

Month(date)- here date is variable which bound to date input widget. This month built in function return only number of month like if selected Dec then it will return 12.
Year(date)- here year is built in function which returns number of years like 2021,2020,2019 etc

hope this will help you.

Mark solution if resolved your issue.

Thanks

Yogesh

Gnanavel Sivasankaran already answered the question with the same answer 14h ago. I advise you to look at the answers before answering.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Hey ,

Sorry I have not checked @Gnanavel Sivasankaran 's answer.

Thanks for advise.

I will keep in mind before answering, will check already given answers.

Do I need to remove my answer or not?

Thanks

Yogesh

If you have something to add, you can do it. If you don't have but you are just saying the same you are not adding much. The purpose of this is to be objective with the solution, in finding and helping and don't get the person who did the question confused with a lot of(same) answers.

It's up to you to delete or not, I am not the community's boss, there is free will here among us but there is also conscience and besides that, there is some code of conduct in the community.

I hope you get, what I said kindly.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.